I’m a REALTOR® who’s taken professional training to the next level. As a REALTOR® with the GRI designation I have in-depth training in legal and regulatory issues, technology, professional standards, and the sales process.
Value of a GRI Designation
The Graduate, REALTOR® Institute (GRI) symbol is the mark of a real estate professional who has made the commitment to provide a high level of professional services by securing a strong educational foundation.
Buying property is a complex and stressful task. In fact, it’s often the biggest single investment you will make in your lifetime. At the same time, real estate transactions have become increasingly complicated.
New technology, laws, procedures and the increasing sophistication of buyers and sellers requires real estate practitioners to perform at an ever-increasing level of professionalism.
As a GRI designee:
- I have pursued a course of study that represents the minimum common body of knowledge for progressive real estate professionals.
- I have developed a solid foundation of knowledge and skills to navigate the current real estate climate—no matter what its condition.
- Am recognized nationally.
- Act with professionalism and am committed to serving my clients and customers with the highest ethical standards.
- GRI, which stands for Graduate REALTOR® Institute, is a nationally recognized professional real estate designation
The GRI designation is a real estate industry designation similar to various industry designations such as:
CPA – Certified Public Accountant, an accounting industry designation
CSEO – Certified Senior Escrow Officer, an escrow industry designation
CLU – Charter Life Underwriter, an insurance industry designation
CFP – Certified Financial Planner, a financial industry designation
The GRI designation is considered the nation’s number one real estate designation
This designation may only be earned after successfully completing a rigorous educational program. This program offers live course instruction from a statewide faculty selected because of extensive experience in their own areas of expertise
This designation is available only to members of the local, state and National Association of REALTORS®
GRI is recognized nationwide as the standard for real estate professionalism and knowledge
- Read testimonials about the GRI program and designation.