What is the best way to finalize a home remodel?
In our experience as certified residential Forever AgentSM Remodeling Advisors, we’ve learned that no remodeling project should begin without a homeowner finalizing every detail of what’s about to happen.
But what are those critical details that need finalizing?
Here are just a few:
- Review estimates, bids and costs, so you know exactly what’s included—and what’s not included—in the bids you received
- Finalize the scope of work, drawings and specifications
- Secure final contractor bids and total costs
- Review the Remodeling Value Analysis™
- Final remodeling, budget and financing
- Schedule the project and sign the contracts
- Pull any necessary permits and let the construction begin!
If you’re thinking about a home remodeling, don’t go through the process alone. Let’s schedule a complimentary consultation to review your next project together.
Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Preferred Real Estate, Best Auburn Realtors, Best Opelika Realtors, Relocate to Auburn, Move to Auburn, Homes for sale in Auburn, Homes for Sale near me, Houses for Sale Opelika, Luxury Homes for Sale Auburn, New Construction Auburn, New Construction Opelika