The Legacy at Cary Creek has been planned with the active resident in mind, to compliment their unique lifestyle. Each house has been designed to cater to the residents, with main level living home floor plans, open, accessible floor plans, and stair-less entry into each home. Each square foot of this private residential, age restricted (55+) community – the gated entry, the literary influence of the street names and parks, the classic landscaping – are extensions of your home. The Clubhouse will be a place for friends to gather around the dinner table, or pool, or outdoor fireplace. The Legacy Community Calendar of social events with bring neighbors together for everything from ballroom dancing, to “Tiger” tailgating, to crowing the Legacy “Pickleball Champion”. Coordinating all of this will be a professional property manager – on-site managing the property, organizing activities, as well as overseeing maintenance of the neighborhood. Concierge style living will be a hallmark of The Legacy.
The Legacy Master Plan
- 57 acres of rolling topography, magnificent century old trees, three ponds and a stream that flows into the creek that gives us our name
- 143 homes, each situated to take advantage of natural features that surround them
- Phase One will include 48 home sites, the clubhouse and all of the amenities shown on the Master Plan for this phase.
- A 3,500 square foot clubhouse with gourmet demonstration kitchen and large dining area, fitness center, spacious great room for gatherings, and a sitting porch that wraps around the building, complete with outdoor living nook.
- Other amenities include the swimming pool and outdoor kitchen, multiple gardens located around the 57 acres with a walking trail that connects them, a community vegetable garden, pickle ball courts, and an open green for bocce and croquet.
- Walking and cart-golf friendly neighborhood with wide sidewalks and trails. Take your road-ready golf cart to the neighbors, clubhouse or the Publix next door.
- Exclusive partnership with AT&T, bringing the first AT&T U-verse community to East Alabama. Each Legacy home will have a direct fiber-optic connection, to take advantage of all of today’s technology and what’s coming in the future. More about AT&T U-Verse
PLEASE CLICK HERE FOR INFORMATION ABOUT THIS SUBDIVISION.
Please click here to see some recent updates.